Saturday 5 October 2013

8 things influenced me

From Evernote:

8 things influenced me

As an introduction to everyone in the unit, I chosen a list of things which are influential to me.
  1. Favorite drawing of my own:



This is a drawing project done in my second year interpreting the 'firework dance'


2. Favorite drawing by someone else:



I picked one of Feng Zhu's digital painting as I admire not only his drawing skill but also the ability to  being both artistically high level and commercially productive.



3. Favoriate building:



This building 'qing lu' is built in my home town by a local architect/artist. It made me realize architecture have stories -- where is it from? what is it personality? what is it trying to say?



4. Favoriate architecture book


Who doesn't love heath robinson?


5. Favoriate Book outside architecture



I have read almost every Haruki Murakami's book, there are just so many things I can say why I like his book, just like there are so many ways you can understand these stories.



6. Favoriate film



I always think the answer to many questions is : because it's cool.
And that's true.



7. My hero



The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do -- Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment